Created by: dependabot[bot]
Bumps werkzeug from 0.14.1 to 0.15.3.
Sourced from werkzeug's releases.
- Blog: https://palletsprojects.com/blog/werkzeug-0-15-3-released/
- Changes: https://werkzeug.palletsprojects.com/en/0.15.x/changes/#version-0-15-3
- Blog: https://palletsprojects.com/blog/werkzeug-0-15-2-released/
- Changes: https://werkzeug.palletsprojects.com/en/0.15.x/changes/#version-0-15-2
- Blog: https://palletsprojects.com/blog/werkzeug-0-15-1-released/
- Changes: https://werkzeug.palletsprojects.com/en/0.15.x/changes/
Sourced from werkzeug's changelog.
- Properly handle multi-line header folding in development server in Python 2.7. (:issue:
- Restore the
responseargument to :exc:
~exceptions.Unauthorizeddoesn't add the
www_authenticateis not given. (:issue:
- The default URL converter correctly encodes bytes to string rather than representing them with
- Fix the filename format string in :class:
~middleware.profiler.ProfilerMiddlewareto correctly handle float values. (:issue:
- Update :class:
~middleware.lint.LintMiddlewareto work on Python 3. (:issue:
- The debugger detects cycles in chained exceptions and does not time out in that case. (:issue:
- When running the development server in Docker, the debugger security pin is now unique per container.
Rulecode generation uses a filename that coverage will ignore. The previous value, "generated", was causing coverage to fail. (:issue:
- The test client removes the cookie header if there are no persisted cookies. This fixes an issue introduced in 0.15.0 where the cookies from the original request were used for redirects, causing functions such as logout to fail. (:issue:
- The test client copies the environ before passing it to the app, to prevent in-place modifications from affecting redirect requests. (:issue:
"werkzeug"logger only adds a handler if there is no handler configured for its level in the logging chain. This avoids double logging if other code configures logging first. (:issue:
descriptionas the first
9b1123arelease version 0.15.3
00bc43bunique debugger pin in Docker containers
2cbdf2bMerge pull request #1542 from asottile/exceptions_arent_always_hashable
0e669f6Fix unhashable exception types
bdc17e4Merge pull request #1540 from pallets/break-tb-cycle
44e38c2break cycle in chained exceptions
777500bMerge pull request #1518 from NiklasMM/fix/1510_lint-middleware-python3-compa...
e00c7c2Make LintMiddleware Python 3 compatible and add tests
d590cc7Merge pull request #1539 from pallets/profiler-format
0388fc9update filename_format for ProfilerMiddleware.
- Additional commits viewable in compare view
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
@dependabot rebasewill rebase this PR
@dependabot recreatewill recreate this PR, overwriting any edits that have been made to it
@dependabot mergewill merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot squash and mergewill squash and merge this PR after your CI passes on it
@dependabot cancel mergewill cancel a previously requested merge and block automerging
@dependabot reopenwill reopen this PR if it is closed
@dependabot ignore this [patch|minor|major] versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor/major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this dependencywill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot use these labelswill set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these reviewerswill set the current reviewers as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use these assigneeswill set the current assignees as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
@dependabot use this milestonewill set the current milestone as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
You can disable automated security fix PRs for this repo from the Security Alerts page.